Thursday, October 23, 2008

Illustration Friday: Late






















Late again! And drunk! Again! This wedding is never going to happen!

I was almost late in posting this, but I wasn't, and also I wasn't drunk (not my scene). If I had been late that would have been fitting perhaps, and if the topic had been "early" and I was late, that would have been ironic. Instead it is neither fitting nor ironic, and certainly not interesting enough to merit a paragraph.

This is pen with Crayola marker, some water, and then some color added in Photoshop. I don't know what medium that makes this, but let's say digital, because how else could you be looking at it on your computer? Eh? Eh?

Illustration Friday

2 comments:

Jia said...

hahaa...she's so gonna kill the groom!

I like it!!

ljcl0206 said...

So nice! "but let's say digital, because how else could you be looking at it on your computer? Eh? Eh?" That's so funny, and true! :)